Good One

Steven Tolly

5 year old buck +
Any thoughts on Score? Not that I am to concerned he is on the list. This picture was the day before I sat in that stand. So just a Day Late. He is no named Day Late.

Stud! Score doesn't matter, put him on the ground! Good Luck!

Score him when he is laying in the bed of your truck!

Reactions: kl9
Just a quick off the cuff stab without putting any thought into it my first thought was 159

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Oh there will be no passing on him or one other one we have been watching, but the other one has never showed up during the daylight hours yet so this is pretty exciting for us. I think I have had about as much fun watching trail cams and looking at pictures this year as I have hunting so far. I sure hope I can see a few in person. We saw nothing but some does and a few small bucks on Sunday night.

Trail cameras are almost like getting the new issue of penthouse every month! Cant wait to see what is inside!

160ish

Wall hanger thats all that matters! He has a cool colored face!! Hope you get em!!

I get 155

Now get him and tell me how close I was :)

I'm in the high 150s into the 160s also. Hopefully you can soon tell us to the eighth!!

Low 150's. A shooter for sure!!!!

I'd guess around 160, maybe a bit more. My brother took a very similar looking 10pt a few years ago that went ~168 I think so I'm basing my guess off that. Trophy for sure. Good luck on him!

my initial thought without any photo analysis was 160. if you want to get geeky, find 2 points of known distance in the photo and measure the distance between the two. then use that scale against the rack of the deer. it won't give you circumference measurements, but you can estimate those close enough.

I'll guess 164, nice buck no matter what he scores.

Good luck with him. Great buck