Girl!!!!????

Funny story Jordan. I have four brothers and two sisters. There's only 11 years between the seven of us. I'm 6'4" and so is one of my little brothers. My oldest brother is 5'9" but the other two are six footers too. I weigh 200lbs now but was a little leaner in my youth and I'm the skinny one. One night my brothers and I were all going out together so we met at my mom and dad's house. Unbeknownst to us my sister had a date that night. The five of us all happened to be standing by the front door when the door bell rang. When we opened it there's this guy standing there looking up at five guys staring down at him. Needless to say we preyed on the opportunity. He never called her again. She wasn't too happy that night but she married a great guy a few years later. I'm sure you will have some mischief like that from your boys in the near future.

Congrats Jordan. Do you plan on any more?
Tks!
Not planning on any more! I was content with three boys but happy I let my wife take the reigns on my bday 9 months ago;)

Wow Jordan, what a beautiful baby and beautiful family. You are one blessed man for sure!!!

Funny story Jordan. I have four brothers and two sisters. There's only 11 years between the seven of us. I'm 6'4" and so is one of my little brothers. My oldest brother is 5'9" but the other two are six footers too. I weigh 200lbs now but was a little leaner in my youth and I'm the skinny one. One night my brothers and I were all going out together so we met at my mom and dad's house. Unbeknownst to us my sister had a date that night. The five of us all happened to be standing by the front door when the door bell rang. When we opened it there's this guy standing there looking up at five guys staring down at him. Needless to say we preyed on the opportunity. He never called her again. She wasn't too happy that night but she married a great guy a few years later. I'm sure you will have some mischief like that from your boys in the near future.
lol that's great!
I come from a big family as well. My dad has 7 brothers an 4 sisters! I think I will stop at 4!

Congrats. Nice looking family.

Congrats Jordan! All I will say is that raising girls is way different than girls. My first was a boy and then followed by 3 girls. It's a totally different ballgame...... Good luck!