Future blood tracker

Jordan Selsor

5 year old buck +
Well reserved this little Redbone pup. Will pick her up soon as she is ready to leave her momma! We decided to call her June. She will be family pet first and blood tracker in the making second! Hope she has a nose on her! She should. Her parents have quite an impressive resume!

PS father of young children DO NOT read your children “where the red fern grows”
1B682975-584F-4D58-9919-9DBD74AD7F0C.jpeg2EE7BA1B-3B35-4862-8D69-543241EB1A00.jpeg2333C816-1CCA-4BD1-9012-4497229743BE.jpeg

Cute pup.

But don’t you have enough to take care with a wife, pile of kids, job and habitat work....

Cute pup.

But don’t you have enough to take care with a wife, pile of kids, job and habitat work....
No doubt about it! Haha
Gotta keep these kids busy or they get into trouble!

One of those times I wish the "like" button read "love" instead. BEAUTIFUL pup, but already having about 300 pounds of great dane (two dogs) dont think I'll let my wife or daughter see the pics you shared! :emoji_wink:

What a cute little girl! Very nice, hope June gives you years and years of great companionship and thrills. My lifelong buddy that I coon hunt with is a Black and Tan man and has had a couple really good ones over the years.
My wife falls in love with the Bluetick pups every time she goes with me to the local dog trial gun swaps in late summer.

What a cute little girl! Very nice, hope June gives you years and years of great companionship and thrills. My lifelong buddy that I coon hunt with is a Black and Tan man and has had a couple really good ones over the years.
My wife falls in love with the Bluetick pups every time she goes with me to the local dog trial gun swaps in late summer.
Thanks! Never owned a hound before. Something special about these big floppy ears:)
We brought her home this ev. She is settling in pretty well actually!

Red Bone. My first coon hound. What a dog he was. As I look back over time he was one of the special ones. He knew his job and did it well. Good luck with yours.