All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FROST!

I feel your pain. Last Friday morning we got .8. That brings this years liquid total to 1”.

Joy, joy joy... I hear you....I have 100 trees that came in on last Friday to plant (planting today - was in Canada fishing) compliments of the NRCS that graciously informed me I did not plant the "required" 50 conifers that they did not tell me I had to plant till after I had received my spring tree shipment. Not to mention with holding a large chunk of cost share money till they are in. 50 trees I could have got for .17 a piece, that cost me a small fortune to buy from the neighboring county only to see the order pushed back 3 times. So what are the odds of bare root trees getting planted and surviving without extensive watering... Could have been planted in cool spring weather not the heat we have now.

I was going to ask if you got some of this rain, I watched storms push north all day but was just east of the edge, we got rain this am, but we're already pretty wet, i was worried you might have been just west of the track of most of those storms.