Frost seed Wheat?

bigboreblr

5 year old buck +
Wasn't seeing alot of winter rye from what I spread this fall, so I seeded oats and wheat and rolled it tonight before the winter storm.

Might be suffering from the white clover blob lie some folks have ssues with here. Did maybe 25;bs of oats and 10-15 lbs of wheat in about .6 acres between 2 spots. Rolled it in with the lawn roller. Cultipacker is under the knife with the angle grinder and welder in the garage right now.

I'm putting down 2 bushels of rye along with chicory, plantain, flax, collards, and japanese millet as soon as the snow is low enough I can get the wheeler through without getting high centered.

Keep posting updates on the plantain. As soon as I get the sedge mace under control I am putting that stuff down. Scratching some oats down in 2 plots for green manure. Then likely fall planting rye in all of them.

Keep posting updates on the plantain. As soon as I get the sedge mace under control I am putting that stuff down. Scratching some oats down in 2 plots for green manure. Then likely fall planting rye in all of them.
Will do. I'm curious to see if I can get it going in my white clover now that I'm starting the third season on this clay. When I first planted these spoils, the only thing that grew well was flax, millet, and clover. Rye did ok. Maybe now after a full growing season the others can get a foothold now.