All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fiskars 14 ft tree pruner pole saw $10

silver_yummies

5 year old buck +
heads up that my local Home Depot had the pole saws clearanced at $10. I picked up 2 myself. There is a new model coming out apparently. These extend to 14 feet and has a lopper.

FYI this model is no longer listed on their website it seems so either call the store or stop in and check it out for availability.

That's a steal.

Watch how hard you work them at full or near-full extension; they are not extremely durable. Don't ask me how I know...

What Jeff said.....

That's odd. I like their hand pruners.

Maybe the fact that they had built so many at such a small HD margin they went cheap.

I actually already owned this same model and am aware it's not the best fully extended. But at $10 I couldn't not buy it. Heck, replacement saw blades are $15 alone for it.

Just picked up the last one they had and picked up and 12' for $8 thanks for the heads up on these!

Still a couple dozen left at Green Bay East HD. Thx for tip. Maybe not as durable looking as one I bought 15 yrs ago but price is right and now dont have to haul one back and forth from home
Btw price is $10.03 ........ok lol

I just got 2 at Green Bay east. At that price I figured why not. I got the 16 foot model last year which has alot beefier pole and the saw blade comes out and screws into a hand saw. For $10 it was worth it to give me a fulltime handsaw that actually cuts.