Fish Feeders

I just picked up a old use pontoon boat for $500 .I’m planning on using it as a floating dock of sorts but it would make an excellent feeder base might keep your eyes out for one of them.

I just picked up a old use pontoon boat for $500 .I’m planning on using it as a floating dock of sorts but it would make an excellent feeder base might keep your eyes out for one of them.
I made a dock out of an old pontoon boat. Wish I could find another one cheap.

I am done with the moultrie directional feeder.It could be a good option as it throws food far enough since I mounted on pole about 8ft from edge.problem is that it's not water proof.Everytime it rains it gets wet and food clogs up.I have tried covering the gap with inner tube and tape and about everything else I could think of.First problem was coons would unscrew the motor off and drop in water,replaced that and screwed on.Second coons would take lid off and eat all the feed.Guess I will try out the Texas Hunter brand unless anyone has any other recommendations
Kill the coons and hang them over the pond so that dropping maggots becomes the fish food. Win/win!

I hung a solar light off the dock pointed at the water. It attracts bugs and little fish. Adds nutrients to the system.

All great ideas