deleted

Attachments

• Craig.jpg
    Craig.jpg
    210.9 KB · Views: 164
Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice buck!!

Very nice. Congrats to your Buddy.

Mo you are putting people on to deer all over the Midwest ... well two states anyways :D

Nice!

Was he hunting in those shorts?
Took a stand last evening in just base layers. That's it for me til it cools down or the wind changes.

Very nice!

I have never seen a P and Y buck on the hoof with my bow in hand..... Some day. Maybe.

Good for him. Any deer with a bow is a good one, but a nice deer like that is just awesome.

Awesome!

Congrats to your buddy! Nice buck.

Congrats to you and your buddy. It's cool you invite and let friends hunt your property.

Nice buck! Congrats to you both.

Congrats to you both. Nice deer.

Congrats. Nicely done by you and your buddy.

How do we know this is MN? I want a DNA test.

Great buck!

John-are you sure you ain't an outfitter? Pretty soon, it will no longer be Lee and old what's her name, but Mo and the Barracuda will be in the limelight!

Just kidding!

Because its a 4 year old deer with a 130's rack.

Any other state a 4 year old would be dam near a booner!;)
I was looking at the tine length. A good winter/early spring and he would have an extra 2 or three inches on every tine, especially in farm country.

He resembles some of the St. Louis county bucks with the shorter tines but great mass. By St. Louis County, I mean the big north woods of Mn, not Missouri.

Dandy for sure - very nice!!

Great buck!

John-are you sure you ain't an outfitter? Pretty soon, it will no longer be Lee and old what's her name, but Mo and the Barracuda will be in the limelight!

Just kidding!

Hahahahahaha! Outfitter will never happen! And the Barracuda dam sure won't be hunting! I just enjoy setting things up and having a few guys out to have fun! I have the guy that killed this buck coming out to the farm in the morning for a goose hunt! I will try and put some video tape together and show some sky carp hitting the turf! I love this non-outfitting business. Keeps it fun!

Lee and Tiffany, Pat and Nicole. No Mo and 'Cuda?:D

Just wondering is Mo for Mora or Missouri?