Fire Blight help pears zone 6a

OhioJeremy

A good 3 year old buck
Having an issue with what I believe is Fire Blight in this Asain Pear. Started with black spots on the leaves and now the east side of the tree the leaves are turning black.
Do I spray? Do I take off the black leaves? There is about 70+ other trees in this block ranging from newly planted to mature, should those be sprayed?
Advice is much appreciated.
20210609_172128.jpg

I can’t tell much from the photo t the description is not fireblight. Fireblight is distinctive Shepard’s crook shape. Turns brown. Not spots. Spreads down the stem from the infection point.

After a better look at the photos, there could be some fireblight on that tree but still hard to be sure. Fireblight is bacterial. Once infected with fireblight, all you can do is prune out below the the infection and remove the infected material from your orchard.

Scab and Fabraea leaf spot are common pear leaf diseases that are caused by fungus. I don't think most of what you have matches those. Environmental stress can affect pear leaves too.

If it is FB cut off the whole branch and burn. And don’t use that pruning tool on any other fruit trees.
If that tree keeps having FB strikes in the future probably better to just cut it down and plant a better DR tree in its place.

What variety of asian pear is it?

FB usually is a very defined shepherds hook and when mine had it the hook was black as night