Finally got some pictures of my soon to be tractor

B

BJE80

Now I just have to wait for the thing to get transported from Oregon to Wisconsin. Can't wait to get my hands on it.

IMG_0709_zpsc5xsswae.jpg

IMG_0707_zpskjur8vmn.jpg

IMG_0708_zpsz6syhzim.jpg

IMG_0712_zpsecxdarhy.jpg

IMG_0711_zps8cqdyg6i.jpg

Looks good!

But a typical loader tractor with the grill caved in!:(

You are going to have to help this city boy out. I presume the grill is just cosmetic and any cooling coils behind are not damaged or does this mean something else?

Congrats! As long as the radiator hasn't been punctured, the grill helps keep sticks and things from getting to the radiator. A few dents and dings shouldn't hurt anything

Congrats! As long as the radiator hasn't been punctured, the grill helps keep sticks and things from getting to the radiator. A few dents and dings shouldn't hurt anything

Ok that is what I was thinking. I'm sure it will be fine because the previous owner would of fixed it otherwise. I'll have to rig up something.

Edit: For anyone that doesn't know the story I'm basically getting this thing for nothing and it runs great and everything works I'm told. And I know and trust the owner well.

Two catches, it needs new hydralic lines due to getting old and rotted and I have to get it transported from Oregon to Wisconsin. I already got the transportation figured out. But I gotta wait. :(

I know when we are out brush hogging and just generral use there is alot of debris that will collect up around the radiator so we have to clean it out from time to time, you can blow it out with air or vac out with a shop vac.

You will have to see how many sticks have been pushed through the radiator! Hopefully none!

Its pretty open country there at his place. Not really much for trees. Its just a horse farm ranch.

Awesome, would love to get a little tractor one day. I was actually looking at a little 1910 at a dealer last fall, just have too many items on the wish list.

Almost looks like new tires from the pictures. Or at least they look in good shape to me.

Nice. I'm sure you're looking forward to putting that thing to good work!

Looks like fun to me

Would love to find a good straight used Ford! Nice find

Looks a lot better than the free ones around here. :D

Lines will be easily fixed. You should be good to go in no time!

I bet you can't wait. The dent in the grill gives it caricature.

Looks nice.

Looks like you found a good little tractor that will do LOTS of work for you. Congrats!

I've run a stick thru my grille.....narrowly missing my radiator. Expensive stuff to fix when you do that. A good grille guard is invaluable if you operate in timber - which most of us do. I consider it essential to preventing those kind of issues.