Farm atv

Auger

A good 3 year old buck
I’m in the market for a new atv. Currently have a 2002 artic cat 4x4 manual transmission and love it, but it’s starting to have some issues. Looking at getting something around the 500cc range with manual transmission and can haul and pull fairly heavy loads. Just wondering if anyone has input. As an FYI this will not be a trail machine strictly for farm use.

I looked at the Honda foreman- loved the machine but thought their reverse system was a bit unorthodox.

I’m in the market for a new atv. Currently have a 2002 artic cat 4x4 manual transmission and love it, but it’s starting to have some issues. Looking at getting something around the 500cc range with manual transmission and can haul and pull fairly heavy loads. Just wondering if anyone has input. As an FYI this will not be a trail machine strictly for farm use.

I looked at the Honda foreman- loved the machine but thought their reverse system was a bit unorthodox.
It's really hard to beat Honda for durability though I do agree, their reversing system is becoming a bit antiquated.

UTV

The reasons I prefer atv to utv: turn radius and the accessibility that the atv provides not to mention I am dead set on a manual transmission. Our farm is not exactly on the level

I've had a 2001, 400 CC Yamaha Big Bear for years now. It is a barebones machine, manual tranny, no gauges whatsoever. But, I just use it on the hunting land and it works great. Besides having to replace some driveline bearings, it has been bulletproof. Yamaha makes good products. You might want to research them a bit.

Yamaha is very reliable and will last forever.

Hard to beat a Honda for durability. Reverse does suck, but you get use to it.