Evergreen Hunting Blinds

jlonll

5 year old buck +
Has anyone ever used one?
http://www.evergreenhuntingblinds.com/
DSC02251.JPG

I've seen these advertised before and they are made fairly close to me. I'll have to go check them out someday.

How much are they?

Interested.

The wife wanted to swap furniture from upstairs to down today & I want to get out on the bike. Let’s just say there is nothing like to wind in your face and the sound of a finely tuned Harley going down the road. Anyway I took a ride over to Evergreen blinds today to check them out. I got there at 4:10 and they closed at 4. I’ll try again another day and try to get some prices or brochures.

The wife wanted to swap furniture from upstairs to down today & I want to get out on the bike. Let’s just say there is nothing like to wind in your face and the sound of a finely tuned Harley going down the road. Anyway I took a ride over to Evergreen blinds today to check them out. I got there at 4:10 and they closed at 4. I’ll try again another day and try to get some prices or brochures.

Harleys can be finely tuned? :confused:

Kidding.
Well, sort of. ;)

HEY, hey, hey watch it. bikerthumbup.gif

I stopped there again today. This was my 3rd time there and I was finally able to talk to someone. He wasn't much help as his job was to assemble the walls. I left my phone number so the owner can call me. The walls use a 1.25 inch stud and plywood sheeting is stapled on. There are no vents and the windows are a piece of plexiglass in a frame.

I stopped there again today. This was my 3rd time there and I was finally able to talk to someone. He wasn't much help as his job was to assemble the walls. I left my phone number so the owner can call me. The walls use a 1.25 inch stud and plywood sheeting is stapled on. There are no vents and the windows are a piece of plexiglass in a frame.

Sounds cheapy built?

Sounds cheapy built?
Let's just say I was not overly impressed. But I'd still really like to know the price of them.

Well this guy must really have a good business and must be so busy that he hasn't called. When I stopped I told them that I may know several people who maybe interested in their product. But from what I saw of the place, I wouldn't buy one.