Equipment for sale

Looks like a pull behind tree planter on govdeals.com under ag

Anybody by binghamton NY or PA area, there's a 8ft MF grain drill seeder for sale on craigslist for $500. Looks complete.

John Deere 1250 6 row planter converted to 4 row,$400 SC Kansas. if interested give me a shout will get you more info

Theres an older Truax with NWSG box and legume box in Kansas on Purple wave

There are some very interesting drills on purplewave.com under grain drills.These are test plot no till drills that are 4ft wide.They don't appear to be drawing alot of interest and are in ardmore Oklahoma,

There are multiple drills on auctiontime.com that are between 5-10 ft drills and most will do as good of NT as what is being bought,just wish a few were closer to me

10ft tye no till on purplewave under grain drills.I would bid on but just bought another drill to work on

Theres another NT drill on purple wave today

Theres another NT drill on purple wave today
Are you converting them to 3 point?.......and selling them?

probably should,I have a 14ft great plains that I am looking at making into a 7 or 8ft 3pt.It's already a 3pt so I just have to move the mounts.It's a double disc but should work as a min till at least in my lighter soils.

some items including a crustbuster drill on gavelroads auction in Kansas

I am selling a TAR RIVER SAYA 505 Drill. Includes some modifications and spend considerable time to set it up. Field ready. I used it on ten acres of food plots. With documentation and some rate charts etc. Private sale....no sales tax. Can spend some time to orient a new user with operation. $5500. Pick up near Pine River MN only. I can load. SOLD

Also, JD 71 two row planter. Three point converted. Works great. I have corn and bean plates......and I made a pumpkin seed plate but that is never tested. Nice looking Planter. $1600.
EDIT (sold it to a friend just now)

PM me for details.
EDIT: Both are sold.

Last edited:
I think theres a good drill or planter for sale in every state but kansas.Tractorhouse and govdeals.com both have what could be good buys.Tractorhouse.com has drills from 4ft to 10 ft.i found easiest way to find these is put high price of 6000.00 and you get quite a few

I think theres a good drill or planter for sale in every state but kansas.Tractorhouse and govdeals.com both have what could be good buys.Tractorhouse.com has drills from 4ft to 10 ft.i found easiest way to find these is put high price of 6000.00 and you get quite a few
You gotta mine allot of dirt to find a diamond. ;)

Tar River SAYA 505. 5' wide. My buyer evidently backed out on my drill sale.....so I am putting it up for sale again. Not sure what to make of that guy?

tempImageTRlpGw.jpg

More Pics and details on the FB link below.

Last edited:
GL with the sale. I'm interested but too far to come pick it up.

With the drill above now out of my shed.....I had room to bring in the Great Plains 3P500. Was a bit of a trick getting turned around by my shed with my trailer.....but it worked. In another few days the roads are going to get pretty greasy......and then looks like we got more snow coming. Nice to get some of these things done when the weather allows. I think the Orange Crush has taken a liking to the Great Plains. Fits nice and snug and quite close to the cab. It would seem that a smaller tractor than I have should easily lift and pull this drill around. tempImageiv8oqk.jpg