Equipment for sale

With the drill above now out of my shed.....I had room to bring in the Great Plains 3P500. Was a bit of a trick getting turned around by my shed with my trailer.....but it worked. In another few days the roads are going to get pretty greasy......and then looks like we got more snow coming. Nice to get some of these things done when the weather allows. I think the Orange Crush has taken a liking to the Great Plains. Fits nice and snug and quite close to the cab. It would seem that a smaller tractor than I have should easily lift and pull this drill around. View attachment 50003
What is the weight of te 3P500?

What is the weight of te 3P500?
IIRC....it's about 1200 lbs empty. Only 7 openers.

Edited to correct the weight. I'm wanting to add about 300 lbs of extra weight if I can.

Last edited:
With the drill above now out of my shed.....I had room to bring in the Great Plains 3P500. Was a bit of a trick getting turned around by my shed with my trailer.....but it worked. In another few days the roads are going to get pretty greasy......and then looks like we got more snow coming. Nice to get some of these things done when the weather allows. I think the Orange Crush has taken a liking to the Great Plains. Fits nice and snug and quite close to the cab. It would seem that a smaller tractor than I have should easily lift and pull this drill around. View attachment 50003
Happy for you Foggy!!!

Saw a Kasco drill yesterday on FB for $8,000 in Green Bay, WI but can't find it now.

Found it..

I think thats a plotters choice.I have a kasco versa drill and it does ok,a little small for my tractor now but I have planted everything from switch to alfalfa with it

The second picture shows a versa drill sticker on it?