Ed or Maya...

nwmn

5 year old buck +
I can't remember which one had posted on the old site, but there was a instructional for grafting of sorts that had pics and explanations to boot. Since that info is now gone, could there be a clifnotes version of grafting for a beginner? Got my grafts and rootstocks, just need to get them grafted and potted.

Look at the thread 2014 Grafting Adventures of CrazyEd. On page 2 are instructions on grafting. A search on You Tube will also turn up lots of info.

NWMN, just google grafting apples
video's . There is this Brittish guy that has tons of vids and is real good.

Its really not too hard if I can do it and so far I have a 70% success rate for my first time. Success meaning I have growth coming from the scion wood !!!!!

I can't remember which one had posted on the old site, but there was a instructional for grafting of sorts that had pics and explanations to boot. Since that info is now gone, could there be a clifnotes version of grafting for a beginner? Got my grafts and rootstocks, just need to get them grafted and potted.

As greyphase stated, i posted my process here.

http://www.habitat-talk.com/index.php?threads/2014-grafting-adventures-of-crazyed.123/page-2

Gotcha, thanks guy. Sorry for posting a question that may have come up frequently, but I remember seeing it before and I was going to use that as visual aides when I did the grafting. I'll reference this thread.