All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eagle beans vs ?

Possibly your best post yet Jack. Glad to see that you were kind enough to dictate the way forward to everyone involved. I cant wait until this place is one huge suppository of information to soak in. Hopefully you can draw in other like minded individuals like Jim Brauker so we all know how its done.

I'm not dictating anything. If you look at my previous post, I asked when I arrived. My objectives aligned well with the answers I received.

Thanks,

Jack

I bet I can get 10 guys to agree with me when I say, most guys would rather look at the pictures in PlayBoy, then a thesis of how the G-String she had on was built....

Just Sayin......

I bet I can get 10 guys to agree with me when I say, most guys would rather look at the pictures in PlayBoy, then a thesis of how the G-String she had on was built....

Just Sayin......

Can't argue with that...:D

I am a long time reader of Jack's posts. I thoroughly enjoy them all, and learn from many.

Jack - keep it up and don't let any of this jibba jabba stop or influence your posts (at least in a negative way)!

I am a long time reader of Jack's posts. I thoroughly enjoy them all, and learn from many.

Jack - keep it up and don't let any of this jibba jabba stop or influence your posts (at least in a negative way)!

Thanks for the kind words. I have no intentions of inflaming the situation but unless and until I hear from the site owner or moderators I plan to continue moving forward with no change of course. I'll continue to do the best I can at sharing my experiences, helping where I can, and learning from others where I can.

Thanks,

Jack

I have a Idiot neighbor in Missouri that plants the $90 a bag magic forage beans, he still cant figure out why the deer are all on my property all fall! He wastes his money planting SUMMER FORAGE, when it freezes he has nothing! I have late maturity AG BEANS that provide SUMMER FORAGE and FALL FORAGE after it freezes!

MY AG BEAN DEER VIDEO!

Love the video how many acres of beans do you plant in MO and how large is the farm. You seem to have a ton of deer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Love the video how many acres of beans do you plant in MO and how large is the farm. You seem to have a ton of deer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How many acres of beans? Depends on which farm and what the farmer plants on them sometimes. But try and get between 10 and 20 acres if possible for good late season hunting.