All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dicks!

I wanted to see if the thing fit in my hand. I asked if they could be removed, was told no. I set it back on the counter and walked out. It's like buying shoes but not being able to put them on your feet before you leave the store.

I understand it's inconvenient, but it's smart from a business perspective. The people behind the gun counter at the store I went to in Ohio were morons. They shouldn't have been handling unlocked guns themselves.

Out of curiosity, was it a slow day or a busy day at the store?

I understand it's inconvenient, but it's smart from a business perspective. The people behind the gun counter at the store I went to in Ohio were morons. They shouldn't have been handling unlocked guns themselves.

Out of curiosity, was it a slow day or a busy day at the store?
I would say it seemed like a "normal day". There were people waiting, but anytime I have ever gone in there that seems to be the case. They have a "take a number" machine. There were a few people with numbers waiting.

You might be able to try the triggers if no one is waiting. Worth a try on a slow day maybe.

I get my hunting permits there but that is about it. Occasionally buy some deer stuff. They are really the only game in town. Another reason to use amazon and never leave the house.

Dick's has a store near me and a Field & Stream as well. They are selling the Field & Stream store to Sportsman's Warehouse. Not sure what, if anything, will change with the sale. Maybe I'm getting really old or cheap, but it seems like all of these stores are so high with their prices.