Deer can thank MN drivers

LessRice

5 year old buck +
I saw 2 wolves hit on 35 within 1/4 mile of eachother by the Mora exit. First road killed wolves I have seen in quite a while.

And I guarantee they weren't yotes ;)

Could be similar to some of the WI wolves I've seen that "drowned" in the St. Croix...

Wonder if they had any little holes in their hides before being "hit by a car" :D

Could be similar to some of the WI wolves I've seen that "drowned" in the St. Croix...

Darn things have to learn to look both ways and how to swim. ;)

I have heard of some drowning after a swim in the Platte River of central Mn. Maybe the Government should hire someone to give them swimming lessons.

Maybe they dont' float as well when the air is let out of them... just wondering, but I don't really know anything.

I heard about one with a tracking collar that somehow removed it and attached it to a log that was floating down the Mississippi. It must not have wanted the government tracking it!

I heard about one with a tracking collar that somehow removed it and attached it to a log that was floating down the Mississippi. It must not have wanted the government tracking it!

From a town just north of foggy, there is a story of a wolf attaching his collar to the underside of a car with an Iowa license plate.