Critique this ‘potential’ opportunity

How good are those heavy woods to the south of the properties? If that's decent turf, that'd be a dream type property around here. A combo farm on the edge of that kind of timber doesn't really come up for sale often. Is it a good neighbor to the south? Loaded with treestands on the fence? If by the slim chance it's actually a sanctuary of some sort, I'd try to have it bought yesterday.
It’s hunted. Neighbors are OK but not great. Deer numbers are fantastic. We do lack optimal buck age structure.

As far as 4wanderingeyes question, this ground is a little too steep for row crops. Open land in this area is only ever used for hay or cows. Some small bottomland parcels nearby is row crops. I doubt the hills are fertile enough.

It’s hunted. Neighbors are OK but not great. Deer numbers are fantastic. We do lack optimal buck age structure.

As far as 4wanderingeyes question, this ground is a little too steep for row crops. Open land in this area is only ever used for hay or cows. Some small bottomland parcels nearby is row crops. I doubt the hills are fertile enough.

.....And always remember.....

You don't need to buy all the land in the world.......only the part that borders yours.....

bill

.....And always remember.....

You don't need to buy all the land in the world.......only the part that borders yours.....

bill
The first time I heard that, I was probably 12 years old. It was funny to me as a naive youngster. And oh so true now.