Covert Cell Cameras

trapperm

A good 3 year old buck
Anyone have experience with Covert cell cams?

Looking to add a couple more for next season. Currently I have 2 Spartan ghosts and have been very pleased with them. Hard to deny the price point of the covert cameras but I don’t want to add any poor equipment to the Arsenal.

Don't waste your time and money. I've owned them them all and the Coverts were the worst. I must admit I haven't bought any in 5 years. Nothing compares to Tactacam in the current market.

I have several, they work decent, pictures are decent, slow recovery, and I miss lots of deer in front of the cameras. Customer service is good if you call them, non existent by email.

I have several, they work decent, pictures are decent, slow recovery, and I miss lots of deer in front of the cameras. Customer service is good if you call them, non existent by email.
Which models have you had decent luck with?

Did you have trouble with any certain ones?

Some of the early ones I had moisture issues with water getting in the lenses, I haven’t had any issues with any of them in the last 5 years. I have 10 of them out now, and 6 of them are at least 5 years old.

Anyone have experience with Covert cell cams?

Looking to add a couple more for next season. Currently I have 2 Spartan ghosts and have been very pleased with them. Hard to deny the price point of the covert cameras but I don’t want to add any poor equipment to the Arsenal.

They made a bad name for themselves as a company when they posed as end users hyping their product and trashing the competition and got caught. They were selling cheap Chinese knockoff's no better or worse then the rest at they end of the market. I have zero recent experience with them. Just thought I'd provide a little history.

They made a bad name for themselves as a company when they posed as end users hyping their product and trashing the competition and got caught. They were selling cheap Chinese knockoff's no better or worse then the rest at they end of the market. I have zero recent experience with them. Just thought I'd provide a little history.

I never knew about that until now. The reason I was questioning my decision was a pretty consistent flow of negative online comments/feedback. Maybe there’s something to that.

Thanks for the info