Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like round 2 is coming with the Delta strain. They are already trying to panic the people with an even more dangerous variant. I still have not talked with anyone in person who has had covid. Maybe another lock down?
Here's the only problem I see.

#Math

Pretty sure VAERS shows deaths reported after the vaccine was administered. I am not sure they are confirmed deaths attributed to the vaccine. There are deaths in there that include people who have been sick as hell for a long time, refusing dialysis, on fifteen medications, took the vaccine, and died a few days later - after refusing dialysis again. Did the vaccine kill him, did it cause a reaction in an already dying person, or is it just that 10,000 people out of 350,000,000 vaccines administered died within a month of the vaccine. As with any of these govt provided numbers - view them with caution.

Pretty sure VAERS shows deaths reported after the vaccine was administered. I am not sure they are confirmed deaths attributed to the vaccine. There are deaths in there that include people who have been sick as hell for a long time, refusing dialysis, on fifteen medications, took the vaccine, and died a few days later - after refusing dialysis again. Did the vaccine kill him, did it cause a reaction in an already dying person, or is it just that 10,000 people out of 350,000,000 vaccines administered died within a month of the vaccine. As with any of these govt provided numbers - view them with caution.
So pretty much EXACTLY the same as the so called covid deaths were reported?

Looks like we don't have any "officials" that can count? Surely they wouldn't lie? That would be dishonest. Better buy stock in ZOOM.

So pretty much EXACTLY the same as the so called covid deaths were reported?

Exactly the same. As with most things, politics drives the viewpoint. A lot of those who trashed the covid death numbers now take the reported vaccine death related numbers as gospel. Just doesnt seem to be many level headed folks in the middle on this one.

People are excited that Trump is running in '24. The last election was rigged but they think maybe he'll win in '24? I won't bother voting again---they already know who will win in '24.jmho

People are excited that Trump is running in '24. The last election was rigged but they think maybe he'll win in '24? I won't bother voting again---they already know who will win in '24.jmho

Many in Washington are hoping/wanting law abiding citizens to get discouraged and bow out.. Don't bow out whatever way you choose to vote!

And in other news, the cure is now worse than the disease.. :emoji_rolling_eyes:

Exactly the same. As with most things, politics drives the viewpoint. A lot of those who trashed the covid death numbers now take the reported vaccine death related numbers as gospel. Just doesnt seem to be many level headed folks in the middle on this one.
There is no middle on this. Only right and wrong. All along the lieing liars have been counting every death possible as a covid death. No matter what comorbidities there were, hell they counted car accident deaths sometimes. Now when the vaccine kills someone who took a pill 2 weeks ago it was obviously the pill that killed them.
The bastards are doing anything and everything they can to keep the fear alive and at a high level and im sick of it. They want it both ways and they cant have it both ways.
So no, there is no middle ground on this. Only right or wrong, its time everyone wants and demands for the right things to be done ,for once!

Many in Washington are hoping/wanting law abiding citizens to get discouraged and bow out.. Don't bow out whatever way you choose to vote!

And in other news, the cure is now worse than the disease.. :emoji_rolling_eyes:

Yeah, maybe I'll just mail it in and let the ballot counters manipulate my votes in whatever way they want. When they see my vote for Trump it'll go in the "lost or incomplete/unacceptable" pile. I have zero faith in any part of our government. I pay taxes which should at least entitle me to tell the truth. Door to door vaccinations coming down the pipe. Maybe that branches off into a firearms confiscation? FTG

Last edited:
After Texas is flooded with immigrants that will wind up voting Democrat you may never see another Republican president again. Support that? While my taxes and the cost of everything else goes up to make up for the lost revenue from people getting payed to stay home while I can't find ANY employees because they are living off my increased taxes that are handed out by the DEMS. Support that? NOPE
Rant over

Last edited:
The only chance the GOP has to win another election is to somehow cheat better than the DNC. They will have to step up their game no holds barred and go flat out ridiculous to even have a prayer of ever winning, playing by any kind of rules at all would be dumb on their part.

I do believe voting is everyone’s patriotic duty no matter who is voted for, I just don't think it counts like it used to...if it ever really did.

Be great if they would take away my citizenship---I've always wanted to be on a life long vacation and have the government pay my bills. Thank God I have all that social security to fall back on later when I really need it.

Insider trading is legal for government officials---doesn't that hint just a little bit towards the corruption put in place by the people now actually controlling ours lives? Free? No one I know is free. When does the next lock down start? Maybe we should have a betting pool on the exact date that way at least one person can benefit from the next end of the world crisis. Anyone keeping track of how many times the world was supposed to end already?

I think my country quit on me.

Wow, looks like your joining the throngs of Beta male "victims" in this country. Sad to see I guess they won for you.

I'll leave on this note:

And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you — ask what you can do for your country.
- JFK

Not sure what you mean with the beta male victims thing. Yeah, JFK wouldn't be ruining this country intentionally. Who won what for me? You lost me there. Get your mask ready.

Last edited:
Very valid to scrutinize the data. I certainly would. I would apply the same promotion and suppression factor of government as has been carried out during the rest of the 'vid. All the efforts of the government have been to overexaggerate the deadliness of the 'vid, and suppress all information that would have saved lives with non-vaccine treatents or openly shared the problems with the vaccines. If the data is manipulated or incomplete, I would lean towards far more people being killed and maimed by the vaccine than what is reported.

I have not gone to every link in this thread, so I apologize if this has already been posted.
Better watch this before it disappears!
YIKES!!

Facts:

VAERS is a self-reported database. Anybody can post anything, anytime. View in that context.

I can show you DNA sequencing of the variants. Not a hoax. You can come to my lab and do the sequencing reaction yourself.

Now I'll go piss in the wind.

Status
Not open for further replies.