College Basketball - The Thread

Turkey Creek

5 year old buck +
Well I will start the thead for college hoops. Maybe not as many basketball watchers as football watchers, but hoops are big in my house. Maybe even fewer that watch the women's games but the Husker Women rule at our house.

All I can say for now is go Lady Huskers! They knocked off #9 Duke last night in one of the Big10/ ACC challenge games. Exciting game and good win for the home team. 7 - 0 record

I hate Duke, and not just because the men beat Bucky last night,:( I've hated them for more years than I care to remember. Okafor is a great talent as a freshmen, too bad he will most likely leave for the NBA after this season. And congrats to the Lady Huskers, anyone who beats Duke at anything is alright by me.

It's hard to win when the opposing team is shooting 60%+ from the field and your playing pretty decent defense, but I'm betting Bo is already formulating a plan for next time. That guy won't sleep until he figures out how to slow those guys down in case they do meet again later this season.

Bucky got spanked last night. That hurt

My one vise other than booze to get me through these long winters is Syracuse hoops. It looks like booze is going to have to do it this year. The one and done's finally caught up with us.

I'm with you chummer....young undefined team...gonna be a long season. I'm a big cuse hoops fan. My alma mater...class of 2002. My sister is class of 99 and my dad is class of 69. Orange has been favorite color since I was a kid.

I hate duke with every ounce of my being...I've felt that way since before we jumped to the ACC. I still despise Georgetown and I'm no fan of uconn either!

I'm with you chummer....young undefined team...gonna be a long season. I'm a big cuse hoops fan. My alma mater...class of 2002. My sister is class of 99 and my dad is class of 69. Orange has been favorite color since I was a kid.

I hate duke with every ounce of my being...I've felt that way since before we jumped to the ACC. I still despise Georgetown and I'm no fan of uconn either!
Small world. I am class of 97 but I went to the Utica branch. We have been spoiled our whole lives, due for a stinker.

Oh baby!!!...Hunting/fishing/land management number one but coming up is my second favorite thing to do. Conference play college bball and wagering. 40 hrs of number crunching along with watching 3-6 games per week. Join our group (5 of us) as we have action on games from Sunday to Saturday :cool:
I would be willing to share my picks, I am usually in the black.

Small world. I am class of 97 but I went to the Utica branch. We have been spoiled our whole lives, due for a stinker.
Even smaller world...my dad did 2 yrs at UC before going main campus.

Your on my friend. I'll do the same. We are into the number crunching, all of us, even wrote our own program :) We use many sites but like I like the service with BOVADA. You have a favorite site?
I use bodog. My key is to watch a lot and bet a very few.