Can Anyone Help Score This MONSTER Buck?!

Thats pretty cool good job!!! Now put one in the freezer for real :emoji_wink:

155” May be low because he has more mass than most of the ones I field judge.:emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Cool project!

2020 offerings for our local "Trunk or Treat." Nice thing about living in a rural county in a state with a (R) governor -- annual outdoor "trunk or treat" event we attend at a local farm was held and with a fair sized crowd in attendance / steady stream of kids from 6pm to 8pm.

Freehand draw what I cut, and not sure why I didn't make the 2020 buck a bit wider. Bit more mass and thicker neck though, so maybe just a really old buck. :emoji_wink:

Deer.jpg

Coyote.jpg
Jack O'Lantern.jpg

Been so busy I haven't posted much of late... but still alive and kicking...

Did 3 carvings this year for the local Trunk or Treat as I usually have in past years. In the interest of time did basically the same deer carving as the previous year though I beefed up the G4s a bit. :emoji_smile:

Monster Florida Buck.jpg

Do the deer completely by freehand but have done variations enough that I'm getting where I can knock the deer carving out pretty quickly. That said, easiest one this year was "Oogie Boogie" from the movie "The Nightmare Before Christmas."

Oogie Boogie.jpg

Finally, tried tackling Michael Jackson's "Thriller" zombie character for those of us old enough to remember it! Kind of proved to be an age test at the Trunk or Treat, as those 50 and up recognized it whereas the younger parents and kids spoke about how spooky it looked but without recognizing the character.

Thriller.jpg