Burning a small patch of the property

ethompson

5 year old buck +
This was 2 weeks before I discovered the hornets. Perfect day for a control burn. The burn went extremely well. The last pic is back at camp looking to where I burnt. This was about an hour afterward in the evening close to darkness, but you can’t tell from picture. Enjoy
1646536473155.jpeg
@
1646536802095.jpeg1646537054548.jpeg1646537186116.jpeg1646537338168.jpeg1646537494053.jpeg

Underground pests...... Spray some foam insect killer around the hole at night, to prevent the sentinel hornet from waking up the herd. Then pour a little gas down the hole, cover the hole with a rock. The gas fumes will kill them, the foam will kill the ones that almost escape.

Aim a flashlight in the general area of the hornet nest, leave the flashlight there. Come in from the other side. itll distract the sentinel hornet. Suckers love my wife's pool.

Underground pests...... Spray some foam insect killer around the hole at night, to prevent the sentinel hornet from waking up the herd. Then pour a little gas down the hole, cover the hole with a rock. The gas fumes will kill them, the foam will kill the ones that almost escape.

Aim a flashlight in the general area of the hornet nest, leave the flashlight there. Come in from the other side. itll distract the sentinel hornet. Suckers love my wife's pool.
Are you thinking of yellow jackets or something? I think hornets nest above ground.