Bow Stand

I've been switching over to ladder stands as well and I even add the life lines. I don't need my dad or my nephews falling out of a stand. I use Big Game Platinum Odyssey 20 footers. They are similar to what Mo posted.

I've heard good things about these stands also. The Rogers price is the cheapest I've seen them too.

Can you remove the seat so it doesnt get damage from the elements? I have had 2 stands with cloth/fabric seats and they didnt last very long.

family traditions stands, are not cheap, if I am going to fall from a cheaper stand, what have i gained. You can sit in this stand ALL day. It is like falling off a cheap ladder.

Can you remove the seat so it doesnt get damage from the elements? I have had 2 stands with cloth/fabric seats and they didnt last very long.

The upper cuts and Jumbo jacks have a flexible mesh of some type that seems to hold up like new, year in and year out. Very comfortable.

Where are you located? I could make you a sweet deal on 2 climbers.
La Crosse, WI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been switching over to ladder stands as well and I even add the life lines. I don't need my dad or my nephews falling out of a stand. I use Big Game Platinum Odyssey 20 footers. They are similar to what Mo posted.

I have a Big Game Legend which is also similar but has the double ladder legs which I like for those taller ladder stands.

This is from the Stickbow.com , from Barry Wensel .

I have hunted out of nothing but ladder stands since 2001. Absolutely no problem, especially if you brush them in. There have been a couple good ones that have since been discontinued. You might find this hard to believe because of the price but my present favorite is sold thru Dick's Sporting Goods stores. It's called the Comfort Zone Lookout 16' Deluxe Ladder. Make sure you get the deluxe as their 15 footer is nowhere near the stand. I just throw away the gun rest. The seat flips up flat against the tree for a lower bowhunter profile and better stability; the platform also goes back to the tree. It has rubber/nylon washers at metal on metal joints and is therefore very quiet. It also includes a body safety harness. And the best part is they are on sale right now for $79. with free S&H. You can't make them for that guys. I have nothing to do with the company. I just hope they keep making them available. We bought fifteen more this summer. If I could hunt only from them the rest of my life it'd be fine. Open up their website and read the reviews. Best of luck. BW

Ladder stand 2nd man. Looks like a good idea.