Best knife sharpener that is easy to use.

Interesting ... some here would spend $150-$250 for a knife sharpener, but think that $150 is too much for a quality knife :confused:

Picking out a knife sharpener that will work for me is a lot harder than you think it would be. Ugh.

Don't forget. Most knives (home use) don't get dull from cutting stuff. They get dull from corrosion. After every use, wash with hot water and wipe COMPLETELY dry. They store them in open air (I throw the fillet knife in the drawer not in the sheath). They will stay sharper MUCH longer. And never put them in the dish washer, ever.

Using the same logic, I can get a 3 blade shaving razor to last 6+ months easily.

-John

Using the same logic, I can get a 3 blade shaving razor to last 6+ months easily.

-John

;) Me too, considering that is about how often I shave my face down to the bare skin.:)

speaking of knife sharpening.. Bark River Knife works sharpens their knives for free and cleans them up. My dad dropped mine off today and they look like brand new. I guess they will do other knives but they charge 5 bucks. I didn't know that but the other ones I have from Marbles and Rapid River knives are going there tomorrow. I can't wait.

I agree with what ssmith said about the cc 3 stage sharpener. I get all my knives(non-serrated) to shaving sharpness with it.