Batman, a chunk for sale in OTC u could work with

^ That place has "MDDI Headquarters" written all over it. :)

That place has nothing but work and maintenance written all over it.

It seems like they just built that place. Rumors were there was a tree inside. Not sure how that works but when they were building it there was a tree sticking up through the framing.

That house has been there several years. No idea how long.

If I had 6 million to spend on that place, I dont think work and maintenance would be a concern..... There should be enough ching to hire a crew to take care of it.

I would be happy to apply for the food plot maintenance position. :)

He has a guy that takes care of his food plots. He sold about a million and half dollars worth of old cars and trucks on auction a couple months ago. He has health issues, I'll take my small place and my health over his situation.

So whats the story with that place? Asphalt oval track behind the house?

That house has been there several years. No idea how long.

If I had 6 million to spend on that place, I dont think work and maintenance would be a concern..... There should be enough ching to hire a crew to take care of it.

I would be happy to apply for the food plot maintenance position. :)
It could be quite a few years. I just remember driving by it all the time when it was being built. The tree everyone was talking about is between the staircase in the video. That place just makes me shake my head.

My wife does not like the granite they used for the tub. Non negotiable.

He used to own Northern food and dairy in Alexandria. Raced midget stock cars on the oval track. and midgiet dragster on the strip.

He used to own Northern food and dairy in Alexandria. Raced midget stock cars on the oval track. and midgiet dragster on the strip.

He certainly doesn't have a midget imagination when it comes to building stuff.

Well....this just goes to show you......you can't take it with you. ;)