Backpack sprayer mixture for clover

Ncwoodsman

A good 3 year old buck
I have plenty for clethodim and 24db and I was wanting to try to clean up a few small clover plots but I have no clue how I should mix in a back pack sprayer for mainly spot spraying clover. These plots are way to small to use the big sprayer so any ideas on that type of mix/ratio I should use ? I have now probably spraying the two separate if I need to. Thanks

round up is 2 qts per acre or 3 OZ per gallon in a pump sprayer. So 3 Oz's on the 24db would be a start not sure on the cleth. if it was me I'd go 1 oz per gallon.
Better to be hot then weak.

Bill nailed it. For spot spraying Cleth I use .5 - 1oz per gallon plus .5oz of crop oil per gallon of water.
For 24DB I use 3oz per gallon of water. No crop oil or surfactant is needed.
I have been told don't mix cleth and 24DB together so I don't.

I sprayed grasses ranging from tiny to 10" tall in my brassica plots and went with .5 oz per gallon. Takes quite a while for the cleth to show if it worked, but after 10 days it appears to be working.

I’ve always mixed 24DB and cleth in the same tank and never seen an adverse affect.

2.5 oz of 24D per gallon of water will do

I don’t think he wants to spray 2,4D on clover

I guess it depends, if he wants to kill the clover or just the weeds in it. But that's the ratio I use.

I guess it depends, if he wants to kill the clover or just the weeds in it. But that's the ratio I use.
He said he wanted to clean up some clover. I’d assume that means 24db. Are 24d and 24db rates the same?

He said he wanted to clean up some clover. I’d assume that means 24db. Are 24d and 24db rates the same?
Oh sorry I missed the b, im not sure on that I never have used 24db. I'll be honest I'm not a fan of clover so it's always 24d for me.