Awesome. We can't assume gender anymore.

Yep. And the overall % of those predatory priests is small compared to the majority. Predators can be men OR women ( as seen in news reports from around the country lately ), and come from any walk of life. The ones that catch the public's eye are the teachers, priests or ministers, scout leaders, etc. They are held to a higher standard.

Yep, we have had a 1/2 dozen teachers in recent memory take a run at the students in our home town. All out of one HS. Many went to jail. It happens all over the country as well. So much for schools being a safe house anymore. And they want our community to give them $100 million for a new Pedophile Palace! WTF?

Heard there was a farmer/seed dealer that was a sexual predator someplace. Therefore ALL farmers and seed dealers must be the same kind of jerks. No? ;) o_O

Heard there was a farmer/seed dealer that was a sexual predator someplace. Therefore ALL farmers and seed dealers must be the same kind of jerks. No? ;) o_O

Now there is some logic!

Now there is some logic!

Yeah.....but isn't that what your saying about the clergy??? .....or am I missing something? o_O:rolleyes::confused:

Yeah.....but isn't that what your saying about the clergy??? .....or am I missing something? o_O:rolleyes::confused:

All the clergy that have been caught and all the teachers that have been caught are Predator Pedophiles. Since there has been so many of them, They are not hard to miss Foggy.
I have not seen a newspaper article on any Farmer Seed Dealer Pedophiles yet. I am sure there may be one out there somewhere though. Start looking if it is your quest to compare.

NH - post #54 ........ A tranny in the ladies' room ????? :confused: o_O I wonder if trannies sit down ..... or still stand up ??? :confused::eek:

We all will sit down at some point. Since us old men start pissing in 3 different directions at about 60 years old, Its inevitable, Tranny or not!:eek:

Mo - I liked your comment !!! Had me LOL !!! :p

NH - On the off chance that any of us visit New Hampshire, would it be advisable for us to peer down into any toilet we use there to make sure nobody's looking back at us ??? Security cams under the rim of the toilet ??? o_O :D I wonder if that guy knows he can find those views for free all over the internet ??? !!!:eek: :p No need for rubber boots.

Nope - I can't even BEGIN to comprehend that maneuver.

Are you getting any leaves starting to change up there yet, NH ?? Are you northern half or southern half ??

Nope - I can't even BEGIN to comprehend that maneuver.

Are you getting any leaves starting to change up there yet, NH ?? Are you northern half or southern half ??
i was up in the northern catskills this weekend and there were some leaves changing. The sumac is changing here in Sullivan County, bright orange, yellow, and crimson....wont be long now.