Awesome. We can't assume gender anymore.

B

BJE80

http://diversity.utk.edu/2015/08/pronouns/

http://fox6now.com/2015/08/28/unive...use-gender-neutral-pronouns-like-ze-and-zirs/

We should not assume someone’s gender by their appearance, nor by what is listed on a roster or in student information systems,” Donna Braquet, the Director of the University of Tennessee’s Pride Center, told WATE. “Transgender people and people who do not identify within the gender binary may use a different name than their legal name and pronouns of their gender identity, rather than the pronouns of the sex they were assigned at birth.”

Who Cares?

What the h#!!, these aren't even words, more PC crap that some a-hole with too much time on their hands just making sh!t up to sound smart. What language is this anyway? How do you even pronounce that garbage?

The pronouns include ze, hir, hirs, and xe, xem, and xyr.

Are you kidding me U-T of all places? Really.....?

How do you know what pronoun someone uses? If you cannot use the methods mentioned above, you can always politely ask. “Oh, nice to meet you, [insert name]. What pronouns should I use?” is a perfectly fine question to ask.

It would seem that a conversation more like this..........would be in order..........

"Hey, how's it going [name]. Do you wear G-string panties or a banana hammock? That used to be a perfectly fine question to ask as well. WTF is this country coming to?

We have 3 people in process of change at my office....
Mandatory diversity training was done 2 weeks ago. Ugh.

Thats all i have to say about that.....

Glad central MN isn't a hotbed of transgenderness (not a word, I know). About all I care about is who has the coldest beer on tap and what the specials are for dinner locally :)

By the sound of it^^^, it may be more prevalent in central MN than stu thinks! :eek:

Ah, that makes more sense, that would be expected in the Metro I guess.

good times

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh man I have such a story with my buddy during Mardi Gras back in the day. Way too inappropriate for this site. Those were the days.....

OK so now you have us all hanging in suspense.

Oh man I have such a story with my buddy during Mardi Gras back in the day. Way too inappropriate for this site. Those were the days.....

Post it on QDMA and we will all read it quick and then they can delete it and they can ban you. Kill 2 birds with one stone.

Young dumb and full of "come" ;)

nt:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
The MnDNR got the message long ago.......they issue tags not for does and bucks......but for "antlered and a antlerless."

Now......if they could just count. o_O

Don't you work from the house? Send us pictures. Or maybe not? I often do a temporary tuck and dance when the wife is really mad at me, but I just cant bring myself to make it permanent.

http://diversity.utk.edu/2015/08/pronouns/

http://fox6now.com/2015/08/28/unive...use-gender-neutral-pronouns-like-ze-and-zirs/

We should not assume someone’s gender by their appearance, nor by what is listed on a roster or in student information systems,” Donna Braquet, the Director of the University of Tennessee’s Pride Center, told WATE. “Transgender people and people who do not identify within the gender binary may use a different name than their legal name and pronouns of their gender identity, rather than the pronouns of the sex they were assigned at birth.”
Before I opened that link, I was certain it had to be from the University of MN or Duluth.

I say just let people be who they want to be.

SD,,,
Yes, I do work from home. But my home office is in Plymouth where the "action" is happening.

When I heard there were 3 in process I fell out of my chair. One of the people I know VERY well and sit here in almost utter shock...