Awesome Joe Rogan interview!

Jordan Selsor

5 year old buck +
Let me know what ya think of this one with Uncle Ted lol

I really don't like Ted Nugent. I think he's a self-centered hypocrite.

I like his message, but he's too much. If he dialed it back a little he'd be more effective and a better ambassador to the outdoors and conservation.

The best hunters he has on are Steven Rinella and Cam Haines.

He's arrogant, but he is better read and does more research than anyone else on either side. I'm just glad he's on our side. Everything he says is supported by facts. It makes it hard to argue with him, whether you like him or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well it seems like he's constantly in trouble for poaching. That's what really annoys me about him. And I have suspicions he wastes meat.

He is a wild man. Imperfect like the rest of us no doubt but I admire the energy and his devotion to standing up for our freedoms. To many of us stand back an bite our tongues. If it was for over the top guys like this we would be further down the road of gun control an freedom infringements IMHO

The best hunters he has on are Steven Rinella and Cam Haines.
I don't disagree, but his podcast with Jim Shockey was good as well as those with the Austrailian bowhunter Adam Greentree (I think that's his name) and Remi Warren. I don't listen to all of Joe's stuff, but he does have some pretty darn cool guests on at times.

I'm not always a fan of "Uncle Ted". He tends to have some valid points, and then sometimes he spews some things that make me think he is crazy. Sometimes some of the things I do agree with him on he presents poorly. Sometimes the presentation is just as important as the message....

I'm not always a fan of "Uncle Ted". He tends to have some valid points, and then sometimes he spews some things that make me think he is crazy. Sometimes some of the things I do agree with him on he presents poorly. Sometimes the presentation is just as important as the message....
Gotta admit guy has done more than most anyone else to defend our freedoms. An with much tenacity to say the least... The way he promotes hunting is questionable to me though... High fence ain't hunting... Unless your talking thousands of acres Texas style ranch that is

Gotta admit guy has done more than most anyone else to defend our freedoms. An with much tenacity to say the least... The way he promotes hunting is questionable to me though... High fence ain't hunting... Unless your talking thousands of acres Texas style ranch that is
The fact that he does his homework is what impresses me the most. He isn't making these claims based on emotion and popular consensus. His delivery needs some polish at times and and he tends to takes some things too far. He does have some hunting history that I don't agree with as well. But that is why we have to be loyal and support ideas and ideals and not individual people. People are way to flawed!