Artificial Intelligence

Ukraine is simple, biden either wanted a war or was too stupid to look at the blueprints previous presidents gave him. Obama faltered a little but eventually promised severe economic sanctions so Russia pulled back. Trump promised decisive military action so Russia pulled back. When Russia put troops on the boarder shortly after the most recent election biden did nothing (until all we could do is fund Ukraine). When you know how to stop it and you don't...

Last edited:
That's why the Biden admin allowed a Chinese spy balloon to travel across the US for 10 days surveilling major military & industrial complex's? 🙄

It was the intelligence agencies who begged him not to shoot it down. They flew a plane above it and a helicopter below it and gathered intelligence on how the Chinese spy equipment communicates. It was the greatest amount of intelligence we have gathered on China in decades. The spy balloon didn't see anything their satellites can't already see. It was a huge blunder on behalf of whichever PLA buffoon sent it to us.

How do you know this? These are just news article without proof. The official statement from the WH that they didn’t shoot it down because it might hurt/ hit somebody on the ground. Laughable excuse In my opinion

How do you know this? These are just news article without proof. The official statement from the WH that they didn’t shoot it down because it might hurt/ hit somebody on the ground. Laughable excuse In my opinion

I don't understand your question. I can't "know" this anymore than I "know" the balloon was Chinese, or that it existed at all.

Or are you asking me if I have other sources I'm not mentioning?

Intelligence agencies begging not to scoop up a spy balloon is laughable they could have brought it to the ground with little to no damage and studied their little hearts content only someone in bed with China would wait to shoot it down after it crossed our entire airspace and put it in the ocean making study much more challenging for the optics of our national sovereignty alone it screamed weakness or stupidity. Then you factor in the pay to play scandal unfolding in front of us and the handling of the spy balloon looks more and more like treason in the Whitehouse.

That's why the Biden admin allowed a Chinese spy balloon to travel across the US for 10 days surveilling major military & industrial complex's?
Our military revealed that several of the same such balloons traveled across U.S. airspace during the Trump administration - and NOTHING was done. That's from our own military. A number of news outlets reported about those other balloons. IMO - if anything unknown comes into U.S. airspace, and our military can't ID it - shoot it down.
On a side note - with all the satellites in space that can read the tag on your underwear ...... I don't know why any country would use a balloon in 2023. China and Russia have satellites up there, so I'm sure we can all see what each other is up to.

On a side note - with all the satellites in space that can read the tag on your underwear ...... I don't know why any country would use a balloon in 2023. China and Russia have satellites up there, so I'm sure we can all see what each other is up to.

Listening devices to spy on communications. But of course when our people know it's coming they jam the instruments on the balloon and/or refrain from communicating sensitive information while it's near.