All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are non Patriot fans tired of seeing the Patriots go to the Super Bowl?

The Patriots are a great organization. They have an excellent owner, coach and QB. You add in the other pieces and it works year in and year out. I love some of their offensive creativity as well, I used to coach FB and we often used some of their plays and formations.

Pats are the "evil empire" of the NFL.....

I don't really care who wins as long as it's a good competitive football game for 60 minutes and I hit a square or two ;)

I have no hatred for the Pats, or any team for that matter. I read here, or perhaps on another site, a comment along the lines of are the Pats cheaters or did they just get caught. They certainly are smart enough to gain any competitive edge they can as many teams do I suppose. The Pats overcome a lot of adversity year after year. Not many teams are as consistent as they can be.
I really could care less who wins. I think the two best teams made it again this year. Looking forward to a good close game, I hope. I'll root for Ryan and the Falcons this time around.

I th
The Vikings lost their "STAR" starting quaterback before the season and started off 5-0...but look what happen to them:D:D:D:D:D

to answer the original question YES!!!

I think the Steelers went 3-1 when Big Ben was suspended for raping that girl.

Good grief that was AWESOME! Atlanta had the biggest choke job in the history of football. Unreal.

Like them or not you HAVE to respect how they get it done. If they stacked their teams with studs they bought I wouldn't care for them. But to do this type of chit with Danny Amendola and company, just ridiculous.

Atlanta collapsed, simply unreal. Experience and the will to win, it's huge in a big game like this!

Dan Quinn helped seal the deal. They had 3:30 left with the ball in field goal range in the 4th. They threw the ball 2 times in a row and got sacked well back out of field goal range. WTF was he thinking??? Run the ball 2 times and at least run time off the clock. Maybe get some yards. worst case lose a couple yards. Still in field goal range to put the game out of reach.
OOOOFFFFF. He's got a little Viking in him.... LOLLLL. What a blunder.

Crazy, that game was awesome.

I thought the best part of the whole game.. Atlanta Falcons owner and his wife coming down on the sidelines.. it seemed as soon as they showed him it was a death kiss. As soon as they showed up I immediately said to my group.. "wow that seems early." My buddy said.. "it's over" I said.. "I don't know.. there is still time on the clock." Well. the picture of those two on the sidelines says it all now! Like someone Deflated them!!

upload_2017-2-6_11-48-8.png

Last edited:
I just don't get why it's such a big deal for Goodell to hand the trophy over. Brady cheated like a little biach, got caught and got suspended. BFD! I don't like Brady or the Pats for one reason and one reason only. They are too dang good. I do however have a ton of respect for them for being able to do what they have done for so long.

They are not spending 3 times the average teams payroll like some teams do so they can keep in winning and just plain old being better just about every year. I usually root for the teams that haven't been there in a decade when matched up with them, but they are just better.
No reason to get upset about that.

I've never seen any other team like the Pats. It's just amazing what they do and I root against them. I gotta watch it every week. I'm honest and realize nobody and I mean nobody can match them. After this last game, if you don't think Brady n Belichick aren't the best of all time, then who is or was better. I realize that Atlanta 100 per blew that game but you have to give the Pats credit for making the come back. That game was out of a movie.

Atlanta ran out of gas and Brady is just a flat out stud!