Apple ID help needed???

George can I ask how much you sold the bushel of 2nds for. I still have tons of apples I can sell for eating or cider but have no outlet to make it happen The cider I made today from 100% HC is amazing. Almost too good to turn into hard cider

Paul

Pau, I sold them mostly for half price, so if I got $16 per peck on HC's I got $8 for HC 2nds. I just sold a bunch of apples (2nds) going to a local Pastor who is showing kids how to make cider, for $10 per bushel. Going to a good cause in my book! Normally I get about $15/bu for 2nds.

Stu, yes I just get them out of the orchards to keep them clean. They should be ok to just drop, but I like to get them off trees and out of the orchards. I actually had to get permission from the local game warden as it is against the law to bait deer w/ apples here...No I don't want to get into a CWD debate! :)

Ya, I know, I could just see it (cwd)coming up!

Dang I took my wife up to Maine for a quick get away, so I didn't hunt tonight. Just glassed a few out back feeding on apples! Bad wind for it anyways. They clean them up outside the main orchard, which is fenced, but I do get the bad ones out of the fenced trees.

Here's a view from a stand out back. They are under these trees right now! SMHDSCN2935.JPG

Weeds! They just got sprayed a couple weeks ago.

image.jpg Passed this buck last night he was heading to the apples. I hunted tonight in wind and chased 2 young ones from orchard as I left. This deer was literally 10 yards from me