Anyone selling the farm to buy property in the Metaverse?

jsasker007

5 year old buck +
What will they think of next? People actually going to make REAL money in a virtual world. I don't have any idea how this could work for the desperate folks who want to quit their real job to open a fake business on fake property, but making REAL money. You can spend real money buying things for the METAVERSE. I will keep my money for now.

What will they think of next? People actually going to make REAL money in a virtual world. I don't have any idea how this could work for the desperate folks who want to quit their real job to open a fake business on fake property, but making REAL money. You can spend real money buying things for the METAVERSE. I will keep my money for now.

Warren Buffet once said, I only invest in things I understand, thank way I can understand the risk!

Seems like something to separate people from their money. Bernie Madoff would be proud.

What?

Zuck is behind it, I’m out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can see it as a game like farmville but hearing the future plans and high hopes of the virtual world and the real world blending together doesn't sound good to me. Probably because my little brain can't fully understand how this can work.

WestWorld

Maybe in the meta we can make America great again?

Maybe in the meta we can make America great again?
Don't count on it... living in a nation where parents of school kids are now "domestic terrorists" and the biggest threat to our nation's security, after years of women fighting for equal sports rights you've got many of the same women biting their tongues as trans men destroy their records, and relative to the internet you've got folks like this raking in cash... crazy times we live in for sure and certain, as we've reached the point of promoting the insane to be in charge of the asylum...

Any other time in my life I would be shocked at the stupidity, but today I don't even question if people are that stupid.

Hell,they are promoting a virtual world over the real one.

I am not up on the current fantasy worlds, but a friend of mines wife was spending hundreds of dollars a month on Farmville, but she couldnt afford her car payment. People just arent smart!

With that, I brought a couple of my grand kids to a small indoor amusement park, and I played a virtual reality game, it really was cool, and fun. I can see how the virtual reality video games can be addicting.

China is limiting how much time kids can play video games now. We will probably just let kids play games until there's no one left in the work force and worry about it when it's too far gone. Just a guess, but look at how pathetic our country has become. Can't focus on the real world problems, lets just do it better in the virtual world. Sarcastic as hell, but i'm afraid by the time we get a leader with a functioning brain it will be too late.

A fool and his money are soon departed!

You can’t fix stupid!

Stupid is as stupid does!

If you friend jumped off a bridge…..

I’m sure there’s plenty more.