Anyone else's Cuddelink Camp account not working like it's supposed to?

djmccoy77

Yearling... With promise
As of August 16, 2023, I haven't recieved any photos in a couple of days. Checked app and website, and neither is working. On the website there are no photos appearing at all; the only camera showing in the account is the home/cell cam (none of the remotes). In the app and on the website there are no reports showing up for the status of the cameras.

Subscription is paid up and batteries should be good to go on all cameras. Any one else experiencing this problem or know what is going on?

I was surprised to find I had no photos this morning either. I got my reports that show everything is good; links good, no images in que. We had a good thunderstorm over the area yesterday and somehow it triggered 0 pictures. All my devices are showing up.

I wonder if your home went down?

Mine is working fine 🤞
I'm just disappointed that the sun/shade solar-connected one has said "external low" for weeks now. Another that has just a regular solar panel of theirs hasn't gotten that, unless that one isn't supposed to show up...and it's not exactly in a full sun area.

I would try and get to the home camera to do a cell test. It could be the cell service was interrupted and needs to be re-established. That happened a few times in one year two or three years ago but hasn't happened since for my two networks.

I sent a take picture command to a couple cameras this morning. I just got photos a few minutes ago. All appears well, it was just a quiet night at my place I suppose. We have storms moving through so things must be hunkered down.

I would try and get to the home camera to do a cell test. It could be the cell service was interrupted and needs to be re-established. That happened a few times in one year two or three years ago but hasn't happened since for my two networks.
^^what Hoyt said, verbatim. Cell service can be spotty where I'm at, and sometimes it causes delays in transmission.
Also had it where I simply didn't get a single pic over a couple of days, usually early season like it is now.
My worst fear was someone got on my property and stole my stuff! I'd fly down the highway 1.5 hours, madder than hell, only to find my cams right where i hung them, lol.

^^what Hoyt said, verbatim. Cell service can be spotty where I'm at, and sometimes it causes delays in transmission.
Also had it where I simply didn't get a single pic over a couple of days, usually early season like it is now.
My worst fear was someone got on my property and stole my stuff! I'd fly down the highway 1.5 hours, madder than hell, only to find my cams right where i hung them, lol.
Sounds familiar, even the 1.5 hour drive. I haven't had one stolen or go down yet, but I am planning it out because it is going to happen. I my cell home is a ways away from all the remotes and the chances of someone finding it are very slim.
Interesting timing on this, this has been the quietest day of the 20 days they have been out. Only three photos so far today. I typically wake up to a 5-10 and get another 5-10 throughout the day.

Another user whose Cuddeback system is working great. This buck shows some potential for the 2024-25 season

Screenshot 2023-08-16 at 4.23.36 PM.png

I don't know. My system seems to be working fine, but today I have 0 pictures over 12 hours on 10 cameras placed on food, water, and bedding grounds. Yesterday I had 7. The previous day was around 15.
I am thinking wet fur does not trigger cameras well? Or maybe the animals are really hunkered down. Or maybe a bear or cougar is in the area? My two other cellular cameras appear to working normal and no change in activity, but they are focused on road traffic.