Anybody ever get these with their bushnells?

nwmn

5 year old buck +
Has anybody ever had this issue with bushnell trophy cams?

I wasn't able to upload directly onto here, and photobucket failed on 3/6 I tried uploading. Faulty memory card? I format every time so it shouldn't be an issue, also, I believe this camera was brand new this spring but that shouldn't be an excuse for these terrible pics. Every single picture had something wrong with it. Could get irritating...:mad:

I be talking to Bushnell about now.

I don't have any Trophy cams, but I bought 6 of the $100 Bushnells that Wal Mart sells, and they perform great. I've never seen any pics like yours from them. But, I do sometimes get strange pics like that from the Covert Black 60s. There will be a few every time I do a pull.

Yeah pretty frustrating. Native, I've noticed the same, mostly all white or black. usually happens when I get a night pic then a day pic, the first one seems to be almost entirely white. it shouldn't take a couple pictures to adjust?

On every cam I have ever owned I get an occasional wierd picture as well. Not saying that it should just be accepted but it does seem to happen.

aren't those normal bushnell pics? what's the problem??

Actually, these are the best pics of the year, so no problem!!

This is the first issue I've had with bushnell since I bought the first a few years ago. THat was my bad leaving it out past -15 degrees. I have been moving towards the m880's and now a couple coverts. For the price, i'll rock the coverts. can't beat it.

I agree with turkey creek. I have got em on browning an moultrie cams. Seems to happen on older ad cards more often.

I don't have any Trophy cams, but I bought 6 of the $100 Bushnells that Wal Mart sells, and they perform great. I've never seen any pics like yours from them. But, I do sometimes get strange pics like that from the Covert Black 60s. There will be a few every time I do a pull.

I got one of these cams too. And it has performed flawlessly for 2 yrs. battery life is good!

All 3 bushnell cameras I bought were junk. Never again.