Another old boy shows up - one side messed up

Native Hunter

5 year old buck +
This fellow obviously has some age. Too bad one side is messed up so badly, but he still makes the list.

Best news is that he is coming INTO the place at daylight...LOL.

Coming IN is great news !!! He's definitely a big dog in the neighborhood. Thick neck and chest. Hope you get a shot at him, Native! Send pix if you get him.

Coming IN is great news !!! He's definitely a big dog in the neighborhood. Thick neck and chest. Hope you get a shot at him, Native! Send pix if you get him.

Thanks Bowsnbucks. Son and I will be hunting together next week. Looking forward to some good time off.

Big rascal! I would shoot him too!

i'd fling an arrow at that dude....kinda cool looking lopsided rack. If you guys do get him on the ground i'd be interested in hearing if there is an apparent injury that is the culprit of that lop sided rack.

i'd fling an arrow at that dude....kinda cool looking lopsided rack. If you guys do get him on the ground i'd be interested in hearing if there is an apparent injury that is the culprit of that lop sided rack.

We will do that. From the looks of some of the other pics, the entire right side beam is just fine and similar to the left beam. It looks like one broken off point and two splintered points. I have the hot glue gun warmed up...:D:D

Last edited: