95% online politically incorrect deer group

B

bat man

Formed to counter the perception by wildlife biologists that deer are a nuisance.

Nominal annual fees get you adequate perks (discounts, field day access, online auctions)

Money is used to burn a social fire that has a tremendous bang for the buck.

Kind of like NDA but it would actually do something for the deer hunters of America.

Huge % of gross used to grow the group through social media.

Oh, it would work.

Last edited by a moderator:
It would be great to contribute to a group that actually does something! Just a minute, you just said that.

Keep talking.....

It would be great to contribute to a group that actually does something! Just a minute, you just said that.

Keep talking.....

Cant help you right now Art. I am on a conference call with the 3 guys from NE MN organizing another land tour for a group from Carlton County that won the online members drive. They signed up 67 new members and we will be holding field day up there on 'attracting and holding deer on NE MN properties'. After the field day we will all spend the night at Black Bear Lodge fat on steak and bear and head home in the morning.

Costs the guys who come out $50 a head but all 50 said it was worth it.

All the guys running the deal got the rooms and mileage comped.

Try call you tomorrow-

I would think you could get like $220 a head for something like that!

Cant help you right now Art. I am on a conference call with the 3 guys from NE MN organizing another land tour for a group from Carlton County that won the online members drive. They signed up 67 new members and we will be holding field day up there on 'attracting and holding deer on NE MN properties'. After the field day we will all spend the night at Black Bear Lodge fat on steak and bear and head home in the morning.

Costs the guys who come out $50 a head but all 50 said it was worth it.

All the guys running the deal got the rooms and mileage comped.

Try call you tomorrow-

Be caref ul when saying "attracting and holding deer on NE Mn Properties". Deer can be plural or singular. Our DNR can get confused!

I would think you could get like $220 a head for something like that!

Satchmo will be in charge of membership and recruitment.

Be caref ul when saying "attracting and holding deer on NE Mn Properties". Deer can be plural or singular. Our DNR can get confused!

Bur - as I understand it, even in a singular sense - A deer per property may still be better than you currently have!:D

So much for a "chicken in every pot" - how about a "deer in every plot"?

I think this organization will need a spokes-model, it is 95% politically incorrect - so I say you start with interviews at Fat Jacks Hardware Store (and I don't mean the patrons)!

Current accommodations for up to 4 paying attendees. Could sleep 8 if they go one wide and 2 deep.

I need a building for my land. If anyone knows of a good portable deer shack for sale......I could be the buyer.