5' Drag Harrows

West Branch

5 year old buck +
I still have to take a closer look at it, but I should have 2 5' sections of a drag harrow for sale in the next month or two. Is there anyone that is interested in something like that? You could possibly attach it behind your disc or just follow up behind your disc with it. It may not be ready for food plots this year. I am hoping to get a better idea on June 7th.

It is pretty much something like this, but it should be 5':
http://www.northerntool.com/shop/to...UhjhKy4iPiDDMi8zXyfu54ynvMcSZI9o-G6KuBt7w_wcB

I have to look at the condition a bit more to get an idea of the price, let me know if you are interested at all. I can easily cover an area from the western twin cities to an hour west of cities, up to St. Cloud and Brainerd to deliver it or meet someone somewhere once they are ready.

Don't expect anything fancy, just a simple drag :).

I got a section of drag from my neighbors rock pile. The teeth were over half gone, but the price was right!

I still have to take a closer look at it, but I should have 2 5' sections of a drag harrow for sale in the next month or two. Is there anyone that is interested in something like that? You could possibly attach it behind your disc or just follow up behind your disc with it. It may not be ready for food plots this year. I am hoping to get a better idea on June 7th.

It is pretty much something like this, but it should be 5':
http://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200414725_200414725?cm_mmc=Google-pla-_-Lawn + Garden-_-Dethatchers + Rakes-_-365375&ci_src=17588969&ci_sku=365375&ci_src=17588969&ci_sku=365375&gclid=CjkKEQjw4_ubBRCArMWr6avk_J8BEiQAIj43tbFUhjhKy4iPiDDMi8zXyfu54ynvMcSZI9o-G6KuBt7w_wcB

I have to look at the condition a bit more to get an idea of the price, let me know if you are interested at all. I can easily cover an area from the western twin cities to an hour west of cities, up to St. Cloud and Brainerd to deliver it or meet someone somewhere once they are ready.

Don't expect anything fancy, just a simple drag :).
Does your drag have spring teeth or solid teeth?

I got a section of drag from my neighbors rock pile. The teeth were over half gone, but the price was right!
My Dad was in the implement business.......and he often pointed customers to a sign that hung in his office:

"If you want good, clean oats.....you must pay a fair price. But if you can be satisfied with oats that have already been run through our horse.....those come a little cheaper".

He always seemed to squeeze more money out of the customers.....one way or another. Any "extra" dollars were "pure profit". :) Just ask Mo. ;)