3 Point vs Pull Behind Spreader

I've been looking for a 3 pt spreader, anyone selling one?

Any update on when your getting your tractor?

Nothing new. Somewhere in April May or June.

I have the Cosmo ATV version. I like it because I can put a buddy on it and spread rye, fertilizer, etc. while I'm doing other stuff on the tractor. However, I've welded that front adjustable arm 3 times. It's weak spot if being used a lot over bumpy terrain. The other thing I don't like is everything's metric from pins to bolts. If you loose one of the pins or something shakes loose you have to get creative. I've owned it long enough to know in the spring everything gets gone through on it for dependability in the field. I am leaning toward getting a 3 point and selling my pull behind.

I'm pretty much set on a 3 point. Thanks guys!

Anyone have the KK one from Fleet Farm?

I own other KK equipment and it's good quality.

Something I want to add - and I may be alone in this. I removed the "agitator" assembly from the inside of mine. Good lord is that thing like sticking a bucket on your head and having someone bang on it with a hammer! I have never had an issue with material flow in mine with out it and it's SO much quieter when it gets near empty.

I own a KK cyclone spreader......but it was made by Cosmo. I think most companies are re-branding the Cosmo. Mine works great.

I bought mine from an implement dealer from whom I also bought my KK box frame disk. He "pushed" the spreader on me for $325.....so I couldn't refuse.