2032r

Bill Loser

5 year old buck +
Any input on a 2019 2032r John Deere? Seems like a decent deal, loader, back hoe and a few other things at a (I think) decent price.
1 big thing is it's a def era diesel. Really wanted to stay away from that. Also it's only 30hp. A little smaller but maybe still functional for what I want.( Large garden, food plots etc).
Anyone have anything similar or experience with something that size ? Will it do what I need with out killing it? Should I even worry about the def ?
It's a good 4 hours away from me so don't want to waste my time on it if it's not worth it.

I can't help with the def question, but I have a 2032R purchased in 2014 that has been used heavily for bush hogging and tilling over the years with zero mechanical issues. The 2032R will have no problem with your intended use.

Thank you smoke. The def system has me a little tentative.

Any input on a 2019 2032r John Deere? Seems like a decent deal, loader, back hoe and a few other things at a (I think) decent price.
1 big thing is it's a def era diesel. Really wanted to stay away from that. Also it's only 30hp. A little smaller but maybe still functional for what I want.( Large garden, food plots etc).
Anyone have anything similar or experience with something that size ? Will it do what I need with out killing it? Should I even worry about the def ?
It's a good 4 hours away from me so don't want to waste my time on it if it's not worth it.
The 2032R is a great tractor! Lots of bells and whistles, enough hydraulics to run a small NT Drill. While my personal experience was with a 3025E, the 2032R is just a tad smaller, has more capacity all around and was loved by members of the Green Tractor Talk forum. I have a good friend who has the 2025R and he loves it. I seldom felt the 25HP was underpowered, and the 32HP 2 series should be about right.

Maneuverable
Economical
Strong hydraulics for the size (will handle a Tar River 505 drill)
Will run a 6’ rotary cutter with no problem

The guys on GTT can provide some great insights. The backhoe is really easy to remove (per users and my friend) and is a useful addition. Not really sure why people are afraid of DEF era tractors. It’s simply a maintenance issue, and prices for them are better than non-DEF.

The 2032R is a great tractor! Lots of bells and whistles, enough hydraulics to run a small NT Drill. While my personal experience was with a 3025E, the 2032R is just a tad smaller, has more capacity all around and was loved by members of the Green Tractor Talk forum. I have a good friend who has the 2025R and he loves it. I seldom felt the 25HP was underpowered, and the 32HP 2 series should be about right.

Maneuverable
Economical
Strong hydraulics for the size (will handle a Tar River 505 drill)
Will run a 6’ rotary cutter with no problem

The guys on GTT can provide some great insights. The backhoe is really easy to remove (per users and my friend) and is a useful addition. Not really sure why people are afraid of DEF era tractors. It’s simply a maintenance issue, and prices for them are better than non-DEF.
This one is the 30hp model so sounds like power wise should be ok.

Reactions: 356
The tar river drills are a little light for some folks. You might want to look at how much a 2032 can lift vs the drills you'd consider purchasing, if you expect to lift it via 3 pt.

The tar river drills are a little light for some folks. You might want to look at how much a 2032 can lift vs the drills you'd consider purchasing, if you expect to lift it via 3 pt.
The lift capacity of the 2032R will allow a Tar River on 3-point or a PH pull behind. My co-worker uses his to pull an old corn planter. The R series has rear hydros which is another advantage for implements such as verticals/horizontal flail cutters.