2022 Trail Cam Best of the Best. Please vote.

I'm going to call it. @Brian662 pulled way ahead.

Congratulations Brian.
PM me your address and I get a cool knife on the way to you.
Thanks Bill and everyone who voted. When I first saw the picture, it looked to me like a portrait of sorts.
This buck is one that the previous owner of the property had named Hightower, he was believed to be 5.5 this season. Of the three bucks that I would call shooters on the property, he was the least frequent, but not any less impressive. These pictures were taken in my plot the day before rifle season which gave me great hope he would show himself on opening day. Unfortunately I found out later that I had a pic of him leaving my property around midnight that night and haven't seen him since. I can only assume he met his demise at one of the neighboring properties. Here are a few of the other pics I got of him that morning.
1668810715254.jpgScreenshot_20221121_170817.jpg

Also, a special thanks to @tooln for the beautiful knife, can't wait to check it out in person!

Also, a special thanks to @tooln for the beautiful knife, can't wait to check it out in person!
CONGRAULATIONS & Your more than welcome. The big thanks needs to go to Bill. He contacted me and asked if I would be willing to build the knife, he is also the one who paid for it. If you have any questions feel free to contact me. I think everyone would like to see a pic of you displaying the knife once you get it. The hardest part of this contest was not being able to vote.

That is an incredible picture !!

The knife arrived on Friday and after a hectic few days, I was able to take a closer look. What an incredible job @tooln did on this knife and sheath as well as the display piece.
Thanks so much to Bill, Mike and everyone who voted!
20230305_101319.jpg20230305_101920.jpg20230305_101938.jpg