2017-18 Highlights

davidhelmly

5 year old buck +
After watching bigbendmarine's excellent video today I thought that I may as well share mine. The editing and quality aren't nearly as good as his and mine is mostly deer from last season here in GA, some trailcam pics, some trailcam video and a little handheld video also. I tried to keep it a reasonable length but didn't succeed, it's really long and I just couldn't decide what else to cut out of it.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'll just say this... I paused it about a half-minute in to check in and say yours starts out WAY better than mine! No joke, you got some NICE healthy looking deer! Working outside at home while my young one is on spring break but cant wait to finish seeing what you put together.

After watching your video, it's easy to see you have a severe problem there. Overpopulation of dominant big bucks. Ship some of your surplus wide, tall ones to " P.O. box #1, My Camp, Pa. " We'll take good care of them. :emoji_smiling_imp:

Nice video and it looks like you have a good property there.

Watched the rest and can only say, "Holy Buck-A-Palooza Batman!" That decoy hit around the 3:40 mark is truly epic! Hard to believe he generated that much power off of single last second lunge! And have to say they must have to be MEGA nice to make your hit list, as those you filmed in person sure didn't look like slouches.

After watching your video, it's easy to see you have a severe problem there. Overpopulation of dominant big bucks. Ship some of your surplus wide, tall ones to " P.O. box #1, My Camp, Pa. " We'll take good care of them. :emoji_smiling_imp:

Nice video and it looks like you have a good property there.

I'll see if I can get a few boxed up and headed your way before the antlers start growing back, it should save on shipping!

Watched the rest and can only say, "Holy Buck-A-Palooza Batman!" That decoy hit around the 3:40 mark is truly epic! Hard to believe he generated that much power off of single last second lunge! And have to say they must have to be MEGA nice to make your hit list, as those you filmed in person sure didn't look like slouches.

Thanks bbm! Watching that buck hit the decoy did get the ole heart pumping!! My wife and I hunt and film a lot but we aren't much of a threat to the buck population.