All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zone 3 Apple tree recommendations for deer

I checked both ACN and Cummins and neither have it listed yet.

I checked both ACN and Cummins and neither have it listed yet.
Maybe a year early give management a call see what they say , they have a salesperson that wants to sell

It’s listed under MN1980 at Cummins. I received 2 of them this past spring and are growing well.

@sandbur , I read through some of the info from early on in this post. I think previously that you said you had some B118 that was close to fruiting age, any luck with that yet?

@sandbur , I read through some of the info from early on in this post. I think previously that you said you had some B118 that was close to fruiting age, any luck with that yet?

I had some fruit on two trees this year. I think I posted some pictures on the Crabapple Timeline. I can try to find them.

The apples were ok. My notes say they were ripe and falling on 8-25-21.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9784a1a25c9e7f1e2a24efd761d6edf2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk