Zeolite

boardmaker

A good 3 year old buck
Got a question about zeolite.

After watching some videos on scent control, I decided I wanted to try some zeolite. I ordered 25lbs of it from a company called refreshingly free. It's in powder form. When I opened the bag, it has an odor to it. I wouldn't know how to describe it. Anyways, I was expecting it to be odorless since it is supposed to absorb scent. Is that true? What are your thoughts?

And for those of you that use it, how has you experience been?

Never used or heard of this product. Looks like not many others have either so let us know the results after you use it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use it in my boots. I don't have the nose of a deer so I don't know if it is working, but I am not getting scent busted. I bought enough to last me a lifetime also. I started using it instead of carbon on my camo. It seems to work, I will keep it up until I see deer getting my scent.

I sprinkle it on everything, I have been busted exactly 1 time with it and that was a 70 degree day that I sweated 5lbs off walking in. Not the only thing I do but I haven't found any negative effects.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

so Zeolilte is like a synthetic carbon?

So, did your zeolite have an odor to it?

I also have carbon, but it's so messy.

Yes it does have an odor not strong but it does smell like some type of powder, I truly use it like Frank's red hot sauce " I put that ish on everything"

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk