You Should Be Clear ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tree Spud

5 year old buck +
ust a public service message of sorts.
Be careful what you post about yourself on here.

I know, we all know, it's a public forum but sometimes even I forget that.
I've spent the day trying to figure out how to delete all the posts and account of a member at their request. Still trying.

Information from here was used to locate and post Aerial photos of his place on a different forum.
Malicious at worst, Really bad judgment at best for doing something like that. Even if you have grudge with someone.

I've never let what someone said outside of here affect their standing here. Not the case today.
Food plots and habitat work are mainly done in N central MO.
Growing Zone 5a

does not sound good ...

Last edited:
Bill ... you should be more clear on what is going on here .... folks need to understand the extent of the problem ...

Kinda stayed vague on purpose. The user that was put on display doesn't need anymore attention, IMO.
Those directly responsible have been removed from our site.

Calling out names only leads to cry's "for and against."
In my experience that just leads to more turmoil and me having to ban more people that I personally like.

Don't want a public trial.

This about satellite pics? I assumed the instant I posted anything about owning land on a forum that someone would find an aerial. Especially if I posted a trailcam pic or a kill pic. To think that WOULDN'T happen is crazy.

If folks are concerned about others finding their location, one important thing to do is to turn GPS off in the settings for your phone camera. EXIF is metadata that is embedded in pictures. It includes date and time as well as location if it is available from the device. Pedophiles and stalkers have been know to track the routines of unsuspecting kids on facebook and other social network platforms based on the data embedded in the pictures they post.

Thanks,

Jack

Nope. It's about what's right.
How are those MG Rhizomes doing?

Nope. It's about what's right.
How are those MG Rhizomes doing?
MG is doing great! I put some in pots near a basement window. Several shoots coming up in those pots and should be ready for transplant when it warms up. I left the rest in the box, covered, and in the dark hole of our tornado hidy hole. Some of those are showing life and I'm worried they need planted as they've broke dormancy. Not sure if I should keep them where they are at, or do something else with them.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Kinda stayed vague on purpose. The user that was put on display doesn't need anymore attention, IMO.
Those directly responsible have been removed from our site.

Calling out names only leads to cry's "for and against."
In my experience that just leads to more turmoil and me having to ban more people that I personally like.

Don't want a public trial.

Okay, thought the site was hacked and possible personal info lost. Why is my avatar sowing on your post #1?

MG is doing great! I put some in pots near a basement window. Several shoots coming up in those pots and should be ready for transplant when it warms up. I left the rest in the box, covered, and in the dark hole of our tornado hidy hole. Some of those are showing life and I'm worried they need planted as they've broke dormancy. Not sure if I should keep them where they are at, or do something else with them.

Dont know. I've never tried to store them that way. I have a hunch that if you don't let dry out they will make it. Pretty tough plant.

Okay, thought the site was hacked and possible personal info lost. Why is my avatar sowing on your post #1?

It's actually your post. Copied and pasted my post.
We did not get hacked.

Dint know. I've never tried to store them that way. I have a hunch that if you don't let dry out they will make it. Pretty tough plant.
I'm misting them weekly. Not drying out and no mold as of yet. I was hoping it would be cool enough in there to keep them from waking up, I was wrong... if they get going too much I'll pot them too.

Thanks to the moderators for keeping this place respectable. I think the majority of us here just want to hear positive information on habitat work. Not too many care to hear a bunch of negative rants. Thanks again!

So you call a guy out who is tooting his horn and have the evidence to prove it.....and you get banned for it.....great! Sounds like the issues we went thru when Dipper was around!!! We lost some good habitat guys.....AGAIN, because of an internet show-off that was only here to stoke his own ego.....

So you call a guy out who is tooting his horn and have the evidence to prove it.....and you get banned for it.....great! Sounds like the issues we went thru when Dipper was around!!! We lost some good habitat guys.....AGAIN, because of an internet show-off that was only here to stoke his own ego.....

image.jpg

So who got booted?

Mo was booted before this happened, a few MN guys, the november guy that caused the problem, then smsmith left and had his account deleted because of it all. Basically the same group that left 2 years ago when this forum went to a stalemate because the brunt of its posters went away. Recently I would say 3-4 months ago they came back here when Bill took over everything was great then November came and blew it all apart.

Sorry forgot the WI guys that got the boot as well, Badgerfowl, BJE80, NHMountains.

I have no personal beef with Bill whatsover, but this is a huge chunk of the people that participate in habitat improvement. I don't see how this is helpful especially when it happened on a forum that wasn't HT.

Last edited:
I guess I missed something..... What the hell happened that everyone got booted? Good grief. Here we go again.

I guess I missed something..... What the hell happened that everyone got booted? Good grief. Here we go again.

November something can't remember his handle blabbed on about his high expense taxes property. There was saw conversation back in forth, mostly bantering, normal sarcasm expected. Then it got personal for a few, a picture of his property was posted on another forum. I will state that any of photo of anyones property can be had quite easily as is tax information. You put it out there on the interwebs you've signed off any 'privacy'. So the 2 that posted a picture on another forum NOT HT got the boot here as did most anyone in that entire thread on another forum. I don't know all the particulars of the reasoning's but they gone as is November whats his name.

The conversation with November happened here but I think the thread has since been deleted.

Oh I saw that thread. Sadly if NoFo was booted long ago, none of this would have happened. He is a piece of work. Bummer that talking hunting and habitat can become so overly personal for some.

Status
Not open for further replies.