.....You might be a habitat guy

That’s a good looking shop fridge!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are definitely a habitat guy if you check this forum first thing in the morning and last thing at night - and at one or two hour intervals during the day except on Sundays in the winter when it's always open and waiting for a new post! Why the long intervals? There's just too much to ponder and so much of the human condition to understand! What was I supposed to be doing.....?

......if its hard to find room in the fridge because its full of chestnuts,switchgrass seed,DCO,sawtooth,live oak, white oak,chinkapin oak acorns........View attachment 6040020231210_062337_HDR.jpg
I clearly did not save enough.....I will try to do better next year😟20231210_062337_HDR.jpg

When you need a new shovle every other year because you worn it out or broke it.

If you know what a dibbler is........

2 weeks before christmas and transplanting trees is on your to do list.

When you put AA lithium batteries on your Christmas list?

When your plan for Christmas afternoon is burning invasives piles?

When you haven’t started your snowmobile, ice auger or your outboard engine in 2 years because you’ve been “too busy” with habitat work?

Looking a little thin there, buddy. Needing anything?
two years of drought and a broken arm in october, im good. I would like to graft around two hundred trees this spring, saving room for scion. That's my excuse🤣

You are definitely a habitat guy if you check this forum first thing in the morning and last thing at night - and at one or two hour intervals during the day except on Sundays in the winter when it's always open and waiting for a new post! Why the long intervals? There's just too much to ponder and so much of the human condition to understand! What was I supposed to be doing.....?
Glad to hear I’m not the only one who does this…

When you put AA lithium batteries on your Christmas list?

When your plan for Christmas afternoon is burning invasives piles?

When you haven’t started your snowmobile, ice auger or your outboard engine in 2 years because you’ve been “too busy” with habitat work?
My wife gets me AA lithiums for my trail cams in my stocking every year..and a lot of them!!

You have cuttings started in the window of your office at work.

You took an afternoon off work to prep and dye 1/2 dozen new coyote traps so they’re ready to set the minute you get to your farm in 7 days?