Yet another porker

He’s got a head like a Labrador retriever. /QUOTE]

As stated in Animal House ... that boy in a P-I-G pig!

Does he really have 2 bent forward & down G1 & G2 tines on his right side?

Holy cow that is a beast!

Love it when they have a body like a young fat steer!

Does he really have 2 bent forward & down G1 & G2 tines on his right side?

He does. Must have slept on it now he has "Bed Head"

image.jpeg

That's a stallion!

Everyone loves a giant buck, but someday, I wanna kill a big, old, mature deer early season just so I can see up close one of those huge bodies.

One of those 300 pounders.

he is fat, better let the air out of that one!

Hes big, but what a unique rack! Not broken tines.... just "melted". He must have got his right side a little too close to the fire!

That thing is a slob!! I wonder if he 'sprained' those tines horning a tree or sparring? I shot one a few years ago that had a brow tine like that, where he busted it but it didn't come off completely, but you can clearly see the fracture as the tine was partially splintered. Can't tell from these photos but maybe something like that?

He's been like that all summer. These are the first close up pics I've gotten. I thought they were just broke off. I have no clue if they can damage them like that when there just starting to grow??? Or anytime in velvet.

Maybe he ran into a tree?

Good grief. I would love to weigh that bastard in at the big buck contest at Jerry's Bar in Boy River. He's got enough weight to win two years in a row. What a steer.

Yeah he is a bruiser.

I bet you give him a little blue pill and those things would sit straight up. At least for 4 hours. :emoji_muscle: