yeast bloom/moldy scions

tinytim

5 year old buck +
I have been blessed with a whole lot of clear cut around our camp since last year, so I am planning to put a few orchards around. I took a chance and ordered some scions from a site I found on the internet, they arrived today. I am extremely happy, but a few of them are covered in what I believe is yeast bloom, and a couple have mold in a couple spots. I'm sure it has come up but I can't find answers when I search, so what would you guys do with these. 10% bleach? wash and scrub with dish soap and toothbrush? hydrogen peroxide dip maybe? I will not be grafting until the first week in may so I have to store them for a month and a half. Thanks, timP3160010.JPG P3160011.JPG

I could be wrong but I've seen that on some of my trees new growth, after they get bigger it goes away.

None of what I see in those pics would concern me but if you wanted to wipe them down with water or light bleach solution I think that would be fine also

They look good to me! Can I ask what site you used?

Some of the scions I received from GRIN were like that.

That "fuzz" is common on some varieties, I see nothing I would be worried about at this point.

Thanks for the input guys, appreciate it, I wasn't overly concerned although I did wipe a few of them off with a paper towel and a little bleach and pitched a few that had black fuzzy mold on them.
Smallchunk, these came from Summerland Varieties, I think the majority of these look great and they sent way more than I ordered, i just wish shipping could be cheaper as they had to go by express courier across the country which cost as much as the order.